How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars Naturally At Home. Acne appears on skin can be frustrating, Once they start also leave scars on the face and other areas of the body. The acne scars are an unwanted reminder of a painful and annoying condition. But the good thing here is acne scars do not have to be permanent, as there are several home remedies and medical treatments that can help get rid of them easily.
In this post, you will be able to prepare your remedies at home to reduce the appearance of acne scars and promote healthy skin. Some people think scars to be marks of pride, where many people want them to go away. Since these scars have a terrible effect on your appearance, they can make you feel self-conscious.
To get rid of old scars, first, need to understand what a scar is and what type of scars are trying to get rid off. A scar forms due to the natural healing process following an injury. When the dermis — the second layer of skin — is broken, your body forms collagen tissues to repair the damage, and that appears in a scar.
There are different types of scars.
Different Types of Scars
There are different types of scars, each scar with defining characteristics in detail below.
The loss of tissue defines atrophic scars. They appear depressed, serrated, or flat on the upper layer of the skin. Usually, atrophic scars appear darker skin pigmentation than other areas of your skin. Some examples of atrophic scars are acne scars and chickenpox scars.
Hypertrophic scars are defined an added tissue forms over the skin as it heals. Unlike a keloid scar, it does not appear outside the injured area. Hypertrophic scars are darker than other surfaces in the area.
Keloid scars appear on the skin for aggressive healing and an overproduction of the tissue. They define by a raised, thick, puffy shape. They are more darker than the surrounding skin, unlike a hypertrophic scar, keloid scars that grow beyond the injured area.
Contracture scars are developed while large areas of skin being lost or damaged, usually from burns. They are identified by tight, shiny skin that can restrict mobility.
The Top 10 Remedies for Getting Rid of Acne Scars
1. Aloe vera: Acen Scars Removal
1. Peel the dark green “skin” from the aloe vera leaf.
2. Extract the bright light green gel.
3. Apply the extracted gel directly to your scar acne using circular motions.
4. Wash the gel off with fresh after 30 min with cold water.
5. Try this remedy twice a day.
2. Vitamin E: Acne Scars Removal
1. Cut a vitamin E capsule over the scar and press the oil onto the scar.
2. Massage the oil for 10 minutes on and around the scar.
3. Wash the oil after 20 minutes with the help of warm water.
4. Try this remedy 3 times a day.
3. Honey: Acne Scars Removal
1. Before going to bed for sleep at night, cover your scar with a layer of honey.
2. Wrap the honey-covered the scars with a bandage.
3. Leave it to absorb full night.
4. Remove the bandage in the morning and wash off the honey with warm water.
5. Try this routine every night.
4. Coconut oil: Acne Scars Removal
1. Warm a few spoons of coconut oil to liquefy it.
2. Lightly Massage the oil into the scar for 10 minutes.
3. Leave to absorb the oil for one hour.
4. Try this remedy two to four times every day.
Buy coconut oil now.
5. Apple cider vinegar
1. Add 4-spoons of distilled water in 2-spoons of apple cider vinegar.
2. Dip a cotton ball the resulted mixture and lightly dab your acne scar.
3. Leave it to get dry.
4. Try this remedy every night before you go to bed, wash the area in the morning.
6. Lemon: Acne Scars Removal
1. Cut small slices of fresh lemon.
2. Lightly rub the juicy side of the lemon slice on the scar while you press the juice onto the acne scar.
3. Leave it to absorb for 10 minutes, then wash with cold water.
4. Try this remedy once every day.
7. Potato: Acne Scars Removal
1. Make medium round slices of potato.
2. lightly rub the slices in a circular motion on your scar.
3. While feel the potato slice starts to dry out, drop it, and continue with another slice.
4. Continue massaging and replacing for 20 minutes and then leave on the scar air-dry for about 10 minutes.
5. Wash the area with the help of cold water.
6. Try this remedy once a day.
8. Baking soda: Acne Scars Removal
1. Mix in water 2-tablespoons of baking soda to forms a paste.
2. Wet your acne scar with distilled water and then apply the resulted paste to the wet acne scar.
3. Leave the paste in place with a warm compress around 15 minutes.
4. Wash acne scars area and Try this daily.
Before trying any of the remedies above, fully wash and dry the acne scar area. Also, only use these remedies on scars — but not open wounds. Should any of these remedies make any irritation, stop using it immediately.